Early Years Admission
Early Years Admission (3 to 6 years)
Our Early Years section consists of three year levels:
- Early Years 1 (PreKinder) beginning at 3 years old.
- Early Years 2 (Kinder) beginning at 4 years old.
- Early Years 3 (Preparatoria) beginning at 5 years old
- Be the appropriate age by the 15th of February in the year of enrollment
- Undertake an evaluation of readiness for school
- Submit a completed application form including all of the necessary documentation. You can download the document checklist HERE.
- Student evaluations are held after the Easter holidays for commencement in late January of the following year. The Admissions Coordinator will contact parents to book an evaluation date. More detailed information about the process on the day of the evaluation will be emailed with the confirmation of the date.
- Parents are informed of the results of the evaluation after 3.00pm on the same day as the evaluation.
- If a place is offered, parents will have two weeks to pay the appropriate fees. After this time, the place may be offered to another student.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.