Skoolbag BSCR Mobile Phone App
WELCOME TO THE SKOOLBAG BSCR APP
The British School Skoolbag app is a communication tool to provide parents an efficient way to stay informed via their mobile phones. The BSCR app is used to stay informed about items such as school news, bulletins, important reminders and our weekly calendar. In addition to that, it is also used to notify the School Community in the case of an emergency.
The BSCR App can be used by both iPhone and Android users, on your phone or your iPad.
To find, install and use the Skoolbag App, you may follow the following instructions:
- Find the Skoolbag app in your App store (iPhone or Android), download and install
- Once installed, open the app
- If you are using Skoolbag for the first time you need to sign up with an email and a password
- If you are already a member, just sign in and/or recover your password
- In the top section labeled “My Schools & Services”, click on the circle where it says ADD/REMOVE
- Search for British School of Costa Rica – add the school using the plus sign on the right
You can access the information in 2 different ways:
- By scrolling the main feed you can see the latest posts
- By clicking on the logo of the school on the top blue bar, you can view the profile of the school and access all the options: Events, notices, bulletins, etc.
GROUPS AND NOTIFICATIONS: In the “Groups” section you will be able to select the levels of your children. Make sure you add these to your profile to receive important information and reminders. It is extremely important you follow the “Administration” Group to receive general notifications and important procedures in the case of an emergency.
*IMPORTANT: Make sure you turn on notifications for this app to receive urgent reminders and updates.