Early Years Admission
Early Years Admission (3 to 6 years)
Our Early Years section consists of three year levels:
- Early Years 1 (PreKinder) beginning at 3 years old.
- Early Years 2 (Kinder) beginning at 4 years old.
- Early Years 3 (Preparatoria) beginning at 5 years old
- Be the appropriate age by the 15th of February in the year of enrollment
- Undertake an evaluation of readiness for school
- Contact the Admissions Department via a WhatsApp message at 8461-7965, call the school 2220-0131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the official Admissions form.
- The Admissions officer will then set up a virtual meeting with the Early Years Coordinator and the Parents.
- The School will then arrange the evaluation of the child, this will be done virtually with the parents and the student. Results will be sent to the parents during the week.
- If the child is admitted into the school, the parents will have 2 weeks to pay the reservation fee.
**NOTE: The fees for the School Year 2021 will be available towards the end of September 2020.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.