PRIMARY SCHOOL MATERIALS 2021
**This list is not final for 2021 – Please make sure you check your emails for updates on this Academic Year 2021.
|Small, easy to carry backpack (no wheels)|
|1 small, simple pencil case (not plastic box)|
|2 triangular pencils (not propelling)|
|1 simple soft eraser|
|1 pair of small scissors|
|1 box of 12 coloured pencils|
|1 box of 12 felt-tip markers (not pens)|
|1 glue stick|
|1 20 cm non-flexible, plastic ruler|
|1 30 cm non-flexible, plastic ruler|
|2 whiteboard markers|
|1 small whiteboard eraser / cloth|
|Earphones (small, bud-type that can be stored in the pencil case)|
|2 highlighter pens|
|1 simple calculator|
|3 ball point pens: black, blue and red|
|Paint shirt (old shirt for art) to protect uniforms|
|At-home Internet access and appropriate device|
- ALL items must be labelled with the student’s name.
- Students are asked to bring their own pencil case to develop responsibility in taking care of their belongings.
- Parents should regularly check that their children have all the materials they need for school and replenish as necessary.
- Please buy only the exact materials from the list and do not change them (e.g. 24 coloured pencils instead of 12).
- Student lunch bags should be simple and made of soft material. Please check that the children can open and close them by themselves. All lunch bags must be named.