Secondary Admission (11 to 18 years)
Our secondary school is for students aged 11-18, and includes the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), National Baccalaureate (NB) and International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes.
- Satisfy the age requirements for the intended year level
- Achieve satisfactory results in the British School’s Maths and English assessments
- Have a good level of spoken English (students new to English are not accepted in the Secondary school)
- Undertake an informal interview with a member of our Student Development Services
- Contact the Admissions Department by sending a WhatsApp message to 8461-7965, calling the School at 2220-0131 or Email us at email@example.com.
- Complete the official Admissions Form.
- The student will visit the school to complete a mathematics and an English exam. They will also have a virtual meeting with a member of the Student Services Department. The results will be available in the course of the week.
- If a place is offered, parents will have two weeks to pay the reservation fee.
**NOTE: The fees for the Academic Year 2021 will be available towards the end of September 2020.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.