Primary Admission (6 to 11 years)
The primary school consists of Years 1 to 5, for students aged 6-11 years. Students may start at any time of the school year, but this is dependent on available space.
- Satisfy the age requirements for the intended year level
- Achieve satisfactory results in the British School’s maths and reading comprehension assessments (both conducted in English)
- Have a good level of spoken English (students new to English are not accepted in the Primary school)
- Have a minimum of a ‘B’ or 80% in conduct from the previous school
- Contact our Admissions Department via WhatsApp 8461-7965, call the school at 2220-0131 or Email us at email@example.com.
- Complete the official Admissions Form.
- A representative from the admissions team will contact parents to book an evaluation date. More detailed information about the process on the day of the evaluation will be emailed with the confirmation of the date. Evaluations are only scheduled if there is space available.
- Parents are informed of the results of the evaluation during the following week.
- If a place is offered, parents will have two weeks to pay the reservation fees.
**NOTE: The fees for the School Year 2022 will be available at the end of September 2021.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.